Did you know that the Bible contains more than 2,350 verses dealing with money? Many Christians have been taught what the Bible says about how to handle 10% of their income – the area of giving. Although this is crucial, and we'll look at some passages that teach about giving a tithe to the church, we need to understand God’s perspective of managing the other 90%.
Generous: What the Bible Says About Money is a teaching series starting September 17 at 11:00 AM looking at how to handle money God's way. The foundational truth of this series is that God owns everything!
We will look at Trying to Serve Two Masters; The Giving Principle; Who Do You Really Work For?; and,
Heaven: The Safest Investment on Earth.
God gives us guidelines and foundational truths for handling money His way.
Join us for this new sermon series teaching through the book of Daniel, Sunday mornings at 11:00am.